Pages

23 Mar 2012

Hello, Friend

Good day!

I have this week's My Favorite Things sketch for you today, but beware, I'm not too sure if this is a vintage card or just a messy creation!

I began by using Upcycle Cosmo Cricket papers from my 6 x 6 paper pad and bordered it with hot pink cardstock.



My Janome Mini Sewing Machine came in handy with this card - and let me tell you-- I am in love with that baby Smiley from millan.net ! I zigzagged and straight stitched my little heart out on every border - even the tag!

The Die-namics Tag You're It die was stamped with one of the flourishes from the Finishing Flourishes stamp set - I also used this set for the sentiment - love that gorgeous LARGE font!


I used the Die-namics Botanical Beauty which I ran through a Cuttlebug folder for my flower and a bit of antiqued ribbon tied with a button for some interesting detail.

Everything was sponged with antique ink and finally I added a blingety bling flourish - because I can.....lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!