Pages

22 Apr 2012

Kisses for Sale! IC133


Good Morning!

Yesterday Inspiration Challenge on SCS was inspired by BHLDN!

I used this photo as my inspiration.....



And.......here is my take on it!



I used The Cat's Pajamas "Gimme Some Sugar" stamp set. I started out by stamping the image twice, onto Stampers Select cardstock.

I coloured and cut out the hat and popped it up to add dimension - when I think about it, I should have cut out the little 5 cent ticket and popped it up too! Dang it.....too late....

I also stamped the banner onto scrap patterned paper, cut them out and popped them up. The little sweets, I stamped separately and coloured. I stamped the lollipop image twice and popped it up too - Lots of popping going on today!!  Smiley from millan.net



I die cut some clouds and grass with The Cat's Pajamas cloud and grass CutUPs  and traced around the clouds with my Sakura glitter pen - LOVE it!! Using my Crafts Too embossing folder, I embossed some sweet little hearts onto the grass!

The "ribbon" is actually some Flair Designs paper ribbon - peel and stick and easy!

You really should try out some of the challenges on Splitcoaststampers! Did you know that it is the largest stamping website available! You can join for free and start uploading your creations at any time. Although Sundays are reserved for Fan Club Members only - but you could become one of those too!! - check out all the Fan Club information here!!

2 comments:

  1. How super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO cute, Bonnie. I love it. Years ago I made a Valentine Card and with a dog selling kisses, and I had a skunk walking up to the table. It's always been one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!