Pages

13 Apr 2013

It's Always Been You....

Good morning - what a lovely day it is here - a little colder than I would like....for April after all ....but any day that we wake up is a good day right? :)

I have a masculine lovey dovey card today - it follows along with today's Inspiration Challenge on Splitcoaststampers! The inspirational website this week is Windsor and this is the photo I chose to be inspired by.....

And this is the card I made....



I stamped one of the sentiments from My Favorite Things Lovey-Dovey Sentiments and die-cut it using the oval die from Die-namics Well Worn Greetings.

I also used Die-namics Chevron Stripes, and the Die-namics Leaf Filled Flourishes, along with some gems to finish it off!

That's it for today - I hope your's is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!