Pages

22 Jul 2014

Curtain Call - Happy Day!


Good Morning!  I am on my way to get some groceries----the worst job in the world - blech, but I wanted to post my Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge creation first.

This is their 1st Anniversary so I wanted to check in and enter the challenge - and there are prizes so I'm in!

Here is the inspiration photo and my take on the inspiration follows...


 I used Papertrey Ink's Life is Beautiful Butterfly Die and their Horizontal Stripe Cover Plate Die for my card today....
  
...and the pretty close up -  I used some patterned papers for the horizontal stripes and then popped up the butterfly with vellum attached.

The sentiment is from Framed Out #7 Mini Stamp set and die (I only used the inside of the die for the sentiment)


....now for the groceries....


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love that buttefly. The vellum looks perfect as the top layer. Thank you for playing along with us at Curtain Call Inpsiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!