Pages

26 Sept 2014

We're Blessed.....

Hello - I pretty much LOVE this Blessed stamp set by Simon Says Stamp and when I saw the Color Throwdown colour challenge this week I knew I would use it for my creation......

I also found the new Clean and Simple sketch challenge, #309, and thought it would be perfect.



I masked off a section of my front panel - white cardstock, and stamped some pretty flowers from Reverse Confetti's Petals 'N Posies in Papertrey Ink Classic Kraft, Soft Stone, Aquamist and Limeade Ice ink.

When I removed the mask, there was the perfect area to stamp my sentiment.  I added a few little sequins, popped it up onto a Soft Stone cardbase and perfect!

Thanks for visiting today!








3 comments:

  1. Wow, Bonnie! Perfect combination of these challenges! I LOVE this card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Bonnie. Love the sweet images and how you blocked the strip for the greeting. The colors look wonderful together. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS Bonnie! I AM IN LOVE with your amazing layout, and I LOVE the stamps you used!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!