Pages

9 Nov 2014

Happy Holidays!

Oh what a sweet sketch from The Sweetest Thing, I had to give it a go!  The Splitcoaststampers Featured Stamper this week is Amy, and I am also casing one of her cards - which was sort of like this sketch….only backwards!

I diecut a circle from white card stock and stamped my cute little Winter Owl from Lawn Fawn with Memento Tuxedo Black ink - great for colouring with Copic markers!



After colouring my image I put together my card, using Bo Bunny Candy Cane papers….they are such happy papers!

I am using a new Photo Editing program and I am not sure that I like it….now I just have to figure out how to insert my watermark - always learning !!

1 comment:

  1. This is so festive and cute! Love the little owl image and the twine button - such a fun little touch :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!