Pages

11 Nov 2014

Winter Penguin Tags


I finally got around to putting together a little something for LAST week's Make it Monday challenge at Papertrey Ink. Oy….so far behind lol!



Using my Shaker Shapes: Star Die I cut out three different colours of card stock - Raspberry Fizz, Blueberry Sky and Plum Pudding and three vellum "backings".




Using the Winter Penguin mini stamp set - a $5.00 set!! along with the dies, I die cut, stamped and coloured this cute little penguin and popped him up onto the star tag.



The little snowflakes are cut from the Winter Penguin die collection, and I added them to the vellum and trimmed them along the edges before added the card stock star frame.



I popped up the little penguin and made a loop out of ribbon.  I cut some tags from the Tiny Tags dies and stamped the various sentiments from the Winter Penguin mini stamp set and then attached them with a little clothespin that I coloured with a copic marker.

A pretty simple way to make tags for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!