Pages

12 Nov 2015

Sweet Birthday Wishes

Good Morning - and don't fall over in a faint…I actually have a blog post!

I received some cute stamps from Your Next Stamp and wanted to ink them up for this session's colour and sketch challenge. I KNOW right??!!



I stamped and coloured little Miss Phoebe with her Wagon and die cut her using the matching dies.  I popped her up with some dimensionals- along with her little puppy - onto my card base - semi-following the sketch and the colour challenges.

The trees in the background  are from the set Forest Friends.  I die cut a cute little hill with the Double Stitched Hills.  The rectangle is cut with the Stitched Rectangle Die Set. - Love that stitching!!




I added a few little sequins and enamel hearts to finish my creation! - I'm almost down to the wire so I have to run and post this - what else is new haha!









4 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the little scene you've created and the sequins add such a pretty sparkle. Thanks for joining our challenge at Your Next Stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! The scene creates such a good backdrop for the colored images. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS and sharing your take on challenge #27.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great executed of the sketch and I just love the papers you've used, Bonnie! Thanks for hanging out with us at YNS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Cute.. Love your coloring!! Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!