Pages

15 May 2016

Color Throwdown!

Another week and another Fabulous Color Throwdown.  This week the colours leave me with a muted beachy feel, but I didn't make a beach card - makes sense to me hah!



I got my hot little hands on some of the new Taylored Expressions product - mainly the VW dies - On The  Road - Beetle ....LOVE these.....

I made a little scene using Build a Scene - Rolling Hills and Neighbourhood Border and of course the VW dies.

The sentiment is from the Go Beep matching sentiment set.....



Thanks for coming around - it's Sunday and I am going to spend some quality time couching it!





2 comments:

  1. You really did great job with this cute scene ! Love the paper you chose for the car

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Love the patterned Beetle and the sweet scene behind it. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!