Pages

10 Aug 2016

Your Next Stamp Celebration Continues!!

Hi everyone! This month's theme for the DT Dare is Celebration at Your Next Stamp! - and there's blog candy for a stamp set of your choice!!!- just hop on over to the YNS Blog to enter!  And don't forget the special birthday discount is ongoing until August 31st!!









For the Celebration, I grabbed my Magical Ponies set again because it is just TuTu cute.....HAH!

I coloured and diecut my cute Magical Pony and then popped it up onto a vellum circle.

My card base was made with the largest die from the Stitched Banner Die Set.  I used pink cardstock for the base and then patterned paper layered on top.



I popped up the vellum circle onto the Banner card base.  I stamped the sentiment - also from Magical Ponies - onto a strip of white cardstock and then popped it up onto the vellum circle.

A lot of popping on this card!  I finished by tying matching twine around the top!

While we're popping - pop on over to the YNS Blog and enter to win a stamp set of your choice!! woohoo!








1 comment:

  1. Tu Tu Cute! Such a sweet card with all the pink topped by the pony.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!