Pages

5 Oct 2016

What is Nature(ally) Done in Love!

Inspired by All the Little Things has a beautiful back to nature inspiration photo....Love it!

I immediately thought of my Paper Clippings - Done in Love die from Papertrey Ink - perfect!

Here is the inspiration photo:


and here is my take on this fun challenge!


I love everything about this card - I die cut the main image from Papertrey Ink patterned paper - Don't Forget to Write Refill paper - it all comes out in one beautiful piece!  

I adhered it to a piece of wood plank patterned paper using Tombow adhesive - just a dot here and a dot there. Nothing is easier than this!

I added a little bit of ribbon and more paper clippings to the top of the card, attached with a clothespin - more natural-ness is good!

Go on over and link up your naturally fabulous creation!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Bonnie - this is so gorgeous! LOVE that die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing card...Love the partial die cut! So eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a gorgeous die cut Bonnie. I also love the addition of the pegged ribbon. A fabulous take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love that die cut. Thanks for playing along with us at Inspired By this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your beautiful take on this weeks inspiration photo! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Inspired By All The Little Things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is perfect! I love your fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I saw this on IG the other day and liked it. Just beautiful! That die is exquisite! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!