Pages

27 Nov 2016

Enjoy Your Watercolour Day!

Good Morning- we are certainly settled in to our winter home and LOVING it!  Punta Gorda is just beautiful and the surrounding area is full of antiques and unique stores.

I'm late for the latest Curtain Call Challenge (a natural thing that I do lol) but since I had just finished organizing my crafty space - and my Zig Markers were handy - I decided to use the photo as inspiration regardless.


Using one of Suzy Plantemura's Birthday Notes watercolour sheets exclusively from Simon Says Stamp - and my Zig watercolour markers - I had some fun!

These sheets are 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" - so after watercoloring, I trimmed down the panel and popped it up onto MFT Natural cardstock base, wrapping some MFT hemp cord around the panel before adhering. This twine is so popular that is is always out of stock - GAH!


Thank you for coming around - I hope to blog more often this winter now that I am situated again whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!