Pages

14 Jan 2017

January Winter with Time Out

The Time Out Challenge is all about "Winter" this session with an optional white on white touch - if you wish.

I used Papertrey Ink's Birthday Classics: January Mini Stamp Set for my sentiment.  I stamped it in Versamark Ink onto vellum and embossed it with white embossing powder.



And......after sprinkling on my embossing powder, I remembered that I didn't pack my heat gun when I came home from Florida. I tried to use my hair dryer, but it just didn't work - not even one little granule of powder was melted.  Thank goodness I have a crafty daughter who lives so close - I ran over to Marcie' s house and used her heat gun - problem solved!




I die cut white cardstock using the Winter Woods Cover Plate and layered it onto patterned paper. I tucked a hill made from Soft Stone cardstock behind the Cover Plate and adhered the vellum onto the cardstock.

To finish, I added Diamond Lace Stickles and pretty sequins for a great effect!

Why not join in on this fun challenge - it's too darn cold to exit this house today!

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and sophisticated. Love how you combined so many neutrals to create this card. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Bonnie! Love the neutrals and bling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful winterscene! The neutrals give the scene so much depth! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful Bonnie. Love your white on white winter scene. Perfect for a January birthday!! Thanks so much for joining and creating with us at Time Out Winter Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!