Pages

2 Mar 2017

Believe!

I received my new Simon Says Stamp word die - Believe - this week and I just love it!

It just so happens that Crazy 4 Challenge has an awesome challenge this week called "Use Your Words". The idea is to make your sentiment the focal point - so I was all in!



I taped off various parts of my white cardstock and sponged some pretty colours to fill half of my card front.  I am not so good at sponging as you can tell - but practice makes perfect!

I die cut the Believe die with black and white polka dot patterned paper and layered the white cardstock on top.  I popped the sentiment up with foam squares.

The rest of the sentiment - you're worth it - is Mama Elephant's Labeled Messages stamped with Versafine Onyx Black - a deep deep black that I love to use!

I added some Your Next Stamp gumdrops - I love the pops of black - just a little bit different!

Hop on over to Crazy 4 Challenges won't you - there is still lots of time!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments!