Pages

15 Jul 2017

Make your Own Sunshine!

Good morning! It has been raining on and off for days in Southern Ontario and so I thought these images along with the sentiment would be perfect!

Crazy 4 Challenges has a sketch challenge this week - always on the third week of the challenge - and it is quite simple so why don't you join us and link up!



I used my new stamps from Ellen Hutson/Julie Ebersole called All Inside - it's all about that bear for me!  


I die cut, stamped and watercolored the sweet bear and since his little arms are diecut too - you can tuck whatever you need to tuck into his arms!!  There is also a set that compliments All Inside and it is called Bear Ware - that is where the umbrella came from.



I diecut and watercolored the sun and tucked it into his arms, along with the umbrella.  The sentiment is perfect!

The great thing about all this rain? It makes pulling the weeds so much easier! Silver Linings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!